Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Thinking

So today while I was at work I had a lady who is also a cast member at World of Disney come up and ask me to call about a kids dress in a certain size. I went ahead and called cuz I figured since she worked here she had already check the rack for it and thats why she was asking. Turns out she was too damn lazy to look on the fixture. I walked over and found five. So I walked it over and said "here you go, there were quite a few down here already." She said NOTHING to me, not even a thank-you for calling upstairs in the first place. So now I am in a pissed off because a fellow cast member cannot even be bothered to be nice and I too many of the dress and have to send thrm back upstairs.

It's things like this that make me so damn happy I am going to Photopass and get way from the retail aspect of things for a bit.

On another note though I only have 3 more shifts before I head back to the parks. One of them is a closing shift and the other two I am done by 11:45 at the latest! So that mrans I actually get to see my husband. Holy crap!!!

Have a wonderful rest of the week.

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment