Since everybody else has dropped one of these, why shouldn't I? The peer pressure is just horrible. lol
I am just trying to locate as least one roommate before I head down.
1. Your name?: Sharon
2. Are you legal (over 21)?: Oh yeah, I will be 26 in July
3. Male or female?: Female
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): Straight (and married)
5. Where do you live?: Decatur, Illinois!
6. What role will you have at Disney?: Character Attendant
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: 8/30/2010-1/7/2011- Fall!
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Patterson this time around, lived in Vista for a year
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: Ideally 3
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: Not so much anymore, give me a movie and good friends and I am a happy girl.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: Fave food....I dunno good question. Yep I can cook, give me a recipe and I am good to go
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: outgoing, Disney nerd
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Not to picky actually
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: I do not smoke but it doesn't bother me! I've been around it my entire life!
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic) Not as much as my first program, but I do drink, don't go out to get drunk though
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Both, depends on my schedule, lol
17. Are you driving or flying down?: I'm driving, will be moving permanently to Florida in Jan with my husband
18. What do you do for fun?: Take pictures and scrapbooking
19. What is your favorite quote?: Anything that Walt has said?
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Moving back to Florida, and being closer to my best friend again!
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Relaxing and playing in the parts.
22. Name one good quality about yourself: Passionate about my job with the mouse
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: worry wart
24: Your college: Richland Community College
25: Your major: Emergency Medical Technology
26. Any medical conditions (optional): Nope. But I can treat a few of them....lol
27. Are you messy/tidy?: I can be both.
28. Anything else you want to state: Not really
29. Favorite Disney movie? Lilo and Stitch
30. How many times have you been to Disney? Too many to count
31. Favorite park?Magic Kingdom, my first home during my first program
32. Favorite ride? Tower of Terror, hands down
33. Favorite show? Wishes. Watched it almost every night for 7 months
34. Favorite resort? Contemporary
35. Favorite dining?Teppan Edo in Japan
36. Favorite character? Stitch
37. I prefer to sleep in a room that has: a bed?
38. I like to go to bed: Whenever I make it there
39. I sleep better when the room has: some background noise
40. I would prefer to sleep in a room that is: a bed? again
41. I would prefer guests: know what the heck they are talking about
42. I absolutely could not live with a roommate that: always messy
43. Do you snore: Rarely
44. On your day off..what time would you wake up: Whenever I roll over and wake up.....lol