Wednesday, April 14, 2010

So I Know

That it has been a while since I posted anything. But not much is going on. Been concentrating on school and work. Which thankfully has kept my attention for just a bit. I guess studying to be a Paramedic has been a good thing, between my homework and my clinical hours I don't have too much time to sit and think about Mr. Mouse. So this could be a good thing or a bad thing. I haven't decided yet. But with the semester wrapping up here soon and I have a few weeks between Spring and Summer semesters I will probably go into overdrive on the thinking and the planning aspect of all this stuff. I have compiled a list of stuff that I need/want to take to Florida, eventually I will get it put up on here. But that is all for now. I am off to go grab lunch and run to pick up some scrapbooking supplies so I can start my College Program book. =)

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment