Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Packing List

So yes, I have done this whole packing thing before. But here is everything that I have thought of to take (or purchase) for the program. It may seem like alot but I am driving down and I have included some of the duh! type stuff.


Twin Bedding
Mattress Pad
2 Pillows
Black Sketchers or K-Swiss (I have worked in my role before so I know what shoes I need for sure)
TV - ? Maybe, I might just buy one when I get down there (my roomie has one for our bedroom, but the living room will need one)
Wii
Wii-mote charger
Ethernet Cable
Surge protector
iPod alarm clock
Tank tops
T shirts
Shorts
Capris
Jeans
Undergaments
Hoodies
Lock for my locker
Laptop (see a Duh item)
My digital cameras
Extra memory cards
Camera battery chargers
Hangers - probably buy there
Hair dryer
Laundry hamper
Laundry card (from my last program if I can find it)
Digital Picture Frame
Frame Power cord
3M poster strips
3M hooks
PUR water pitcher
DVDs
External Hard Drive
Toaster (maybe)
Cell phone and charger
Car Insurance
Registration
SS Card
Disney ID
Disney nametag (if I remember, I get a new one anyways)
My stuffed animals
Travel Stitch
My Foo Dog
Vinylmation - ? Maybe, so I can buy more for my husband
Photography books
Paramedic book (so I can study)
Box of my husband's clothes (he travels every week and this way he can come see me and have clean clothes waiting for him)
Wireless mouse
My gaming headset (for SKYPE)
My Tinkerbell blanket
Belts
Jewelry Box

Well that list doesn't look quite as bad as it did completely hand written in my school work. LOL

Only 133 days til check in to go.

Yay me!

If there is anything else you can think of feel free to let me know. =)

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment