Friday, August 20, 2010

So....

Apparently in 10 days I am checking in for my College Program. Holy Shit! Really?!?!?! That doesn't seem possible, wasn't it just the other day that I was interviewing for my position? That also means that I leave in 6 days and need to get the last of my stuff packed (or at least what I can for this move, and more packed for the January move)

I cannot believe that time has gone this quickly. It seems like just the other day my husband was starting his new job and we were discussing if my moving to Florida would be a good thing or if I should start looking for a full time job around here. I am pretty confident that we have made the right decision for us, even though a bunch of people think I am nuts. But Chris is already gone during the week for work and is just home on Saturdays (if we are lucky) so really the on difference is the place he flies home to. Illinois or Florida. Either was as long as we are together we know that we are doing what is right for us.

I am also working on putting together my list of what I have packed for sure that is going down with me. Alot has changed since my first list, but looking at what I have been thinking about taking and the size of my car some changes have needed to be made. Plus I need to have room for my brother and his fiance to fit in the car plus their one suitcase.

We have an awesome surprise set up for them once we get into Orlando. But I am not going to post it here on the off chance that they inadvertently find my blog between now and then. Because if this surprise gets ruined I will be mad at whoever blows it and sad cuz I am not good at keeping these things in. :)

But on that note it is time for me to head back to taking care of these things. Hope everyone has a wonderful evening. It may be a few days until I get a chance to update but I am sure you guys will forgive me.

Sharon

Big TV = keeping us entertained
Kelly (my sister), Courtney (my best friend) and myself at World Of Disney. Apparently there was something good on the TV.

"Years of planning and long hours of work have brought about this historic moment. It will be an experience none of us forget. A this time, I think it is appropriate that we remember Walt's quote "You can dream, design, and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it requires people to the dream a reality."You, the cast, are responsible for making Walt's dream come true...yesterday, today and tomorrow"
~Roy O. Disney on the night before Walt Disney World opened inn 1971

No comments:

Post a Comment