Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Start of the Busy

Started in on my clinicals today. Had to be at the hospital at 630am. Ugh. Too damn early. But I better get used to it. All of my Ambulance time is going to start at 630 or 730am. I got 2 of my skills done today, I have to do another day in surgery to get the other 3 and then I am cleared of Surgery time.

Next week I get to hang out in ICU for two days and then spend two days on the back of a bambulance. And Wednesday I get to go get a new Social Security card since I was stupid and accidentally laminated it. I didn't realize that you couldn't laminate it. And I need one for Disney, I have yet to figure out why, it's not like anything has changed since 2 years ago when my name changed and Disney got a copy of the card then. Who knows.

Speaking of Disney. My roommate and I have picked out what our bathroom is going to look like. Mickey Mouse. Obvious right? lol But I am excited because that means we are getting closer to moving. =)

My clinicals are going to keep me busy for the next few weeks so I won't be able to focus on waiting. Thankfully. It is just going to make packing to move a little bit harder. Oh well. I am over it. At least I already have a list to help me pack so as I start to pack I can start crossing things off the list.

But on that note, one thing to cross of my list tonight. Laundry. Or at least attempting to work on it. Have a good one folks.

Sword in the Stone. Stays in the stone
One of these days I will get this damn sword out of the stone.

"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality" ~Walt Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment