Friday, June 4, 2010

Insert witty title here.....

So I was sitting here trying to figure out what to blog about and nothing was popping up. Then I got to thinking I have to back to school on Monday. How exciting right?

Nope, not so much. I have a test waiting for me. Yay for being in Paramedic school and having the same book since day 1. That means that we can have a test at any point. Which means one greeting me at the beginning of the summer. Plus I get to start doing all of my ride time. And will pretty much be living on the back of an ambulance. Definitely good practice if I do end up finding a medic job in Florida that isn't with Disney.

Plus I have a PE class this summer. I just needed a single credit hour class to round out my schedule for the summer. So I went with PE. The way I look at it is that it will help me in the long run with my training for my 5K this fall and the half marathon next Feb.

Only 87ish more days until I am checking in at Vista Way with my roommate. (Which I am very excited that we are matched in the computer system so that is one less stress on my mind leading up to the program)

I have started looking around at the stuff that I need for the apartment, like sheets and what not. I will be ordering all of that prolly mid-July to make sure it gets here in time.

And then the beginning of August will be when it is time to start packing and get everything ready to move. And then it will be time to pack up the car, pick up my little brother and head to Florida. I cannot friggin wait.

And now that I have been rambling I am going to log off. lol I will leave you with yet another picture.

Sitting Pretty
Sitting pretty in UK while drinking around the world for my sister's 21st birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment