Sunday, June 13, 2010

Beginning of Summer

Well summer school has officially started. So now I get to bust my butt to get my clinicals done in time to finish before I move to Florida. I start this Wednesday at the CRACK of dawn (630am) with my surgical rotation. Hopefully I do better than when I spent time in there in nursing school. I attempted to pass out because I got really really warm. So here's to hoping. Here's also to hoping that I get all of my skills done that I need done. Then I just need to get my ICU and bambulance time and I will be good to go.

At the same time I am going to start getting stuff ready to go for Florida. So I hafta go through stuff and pack for Florida, pack for us moving to Florida in Dec/Jan so Chris won't have to mess with it, and then get rid of stuff that I don't need. So I am going to have a busy couple of weeks coming up.

Oh man, my summer is going to be busy. Oh well. That way I cannot focus on the waiting part of the game.

I know this one is a short one. But I am falling asleep sitting here. G'night folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment